Thursday, December 2, 2010

Still a Spaz

Anytime I'm leaving on a big trip it's always the same thing.  I'm calm and collected for weeks leading up to it.  These past few weeks I've even impressed myself by being on top of vaccinations, buying supplies, researching destinations and all the other little stuff that's necessary (and some that probably isn't).

Then, when the trip is only a couple of days away, I turn into an overstressed idiot who is scrambling to do a dozen things that should have been a long time ago.  So right now it's game time and I'm wearing flip-flops on the tennis court.  My mom should get that reference.

Here's how my packing progress is going...



2 comments:

  1. Youre taking a chair with you?! That wont fit in a backpack:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey bubba! Looks awesome mate enjoy the trip

    ReplyDelete